The Cannonvale State School curriculum is aligned with the Australian Curriculum in the eight key learning areas.
- Humanities and Social Science
- Arts (Media, Music, Dance, Drama and Visual Arts)
- Technology (Digital and Design)
- Health and Physical Education (HPE)
- Languages other than English (LOTE) - Japanese
All subjects in the key learning areas are taught, assessed and reported on according to the Cannonvale State School Assessment Schedule.
Curriculum planning is reviewed and updated each term to ensure our curriculum programs are aligned to current Australian curriculum requirements as they are released.