Welcome to our tuckshop
We’d love to hear parents’ requests for new menu ideas from
any and all cultures. Please let me know if your child has any special dietary requirements.
Tuckshop helpers needed
Our tuckshop is staffed by volunteers. This enables
us to offer a balanced menu at reasonable prices. To provide this service daily,
we need an ongoing reliable roster. If
you can help out once a week, once a month or even once a term, all help is
appreciated. To offer your help as a
volunteer, please contact our tuckshop convenor Christine Davis on 0419 250 382
(Mon-Fri) or contact us via the Administration Staff
in the School Office.
New lunch break times
Parents are reminded that, due to changes in class times this year, Lunch is now our first break from 11–11.40am and Afternoon Tea is now our second break from 1.15–1.45pm. As first break is now the main eating time for children, please order your child’s main lunchtime meal at Lunch.
Reminder of the lunch order process
- All orders are to be handed in at the Tuckshop before 9.00am.
- Prep students are able to order lunch through the Tuckshop. The procedure for Prep students this year is to use the Bag System and give tuckshop orders to their class teacher by 9.00am so they can let the tuckshop know. Orders will then be delivered to the classroom.
- Children in Prep, Years 1 and 2 should have no extra money. Anything they wish to order should be done using the bag system with correct money where possible.
- Children in Years 3–6 are to order using the bag system.
- Whilst hot food can be purchased at Afternoon Tea it is preferred that it be ordered to minimise wastage and to limit the amount of money children have at school.
- All food is to be ordered at Lunch as no extra hot food is prepared for purchase at this time.
- Ice Blocks are only available at Lunch. These can either be pre ordered or over the counter. When Ice Blocks are ordered students are reminded that they must bring their lunch bag back.
How to Order using the Bag System
- Please use a dark coloured pen or marker to write on bags.
- Each break requires a separate paper bag, one for Lunch and one for Afternoon Tea. (Bags are available for purchase, see menu for price). The following information must be included; Name, class and which break.
Christine Davis: 0419 250 382
Tuckshop: (07) 4946 2337
School Office: (07) 4946 2333